Beta plugin versions
This is where we release beta version of plugins made by Grand Order members. Any beta versions posted here are to be used “at your own risk”, so you can provide feedback, suggest improvements and generally help make the plugins and tools stable enough for proper releases.
Hopefully you’d like to help out! Just add your feedback in the commenting system below!
To get the current officially released versions, please look here.
Zedrock has worked a bit on Songbook, so there is a new beta version to try: SongbookBB: The Zedrock Chapter! Nimelia is also working on the plugin again, looking at some bigger changes, so we might get a larger combined version in the future.
Change list v095b, January 13th 2019:
- New scalable instruments slots container with two display modes
Perhaps the biggest issue with the previous SongbookBB was that the line of instrument slots grew so long, the plugin window filled up a considerable part of the screen. Now you can have access to all instruments even in a small SongbookBB window:
– Either as one long horizontal line of instrument slots, with a scrollbar
– Or as multiple lines accessible through button clicks
- New instruments recognition
This version recognizes the new fiddles and bassoons added in recent years. Instruments are recognized based on (among other things) the naming conventions in Maestro
- Other fixes and changes
– The “Filters” and “Players list” have been split
– The position of the “Timer” and the “Wrong instrument warning message” has been moved from “Track list separator” to a new added line above the “Directory list”
– Fixed bug when switching local FR/DE client in EN language
– Changes to minimum size of main Songbook window
– The Songbook window can’t be resized beyond the user screen width and height
– Work on updating the “Players list”, which should be refreshed when users leave or join a fellowship/raid
– The fellowship leader is displayed in capitals in the “Players list”
– Maintain “Tracks list” aligned to right when scrolled
- To load the plugin, install it in your plugin directory, start the game and type “/plugins load songbookbbz” (or use your favourite plugin manager)
- You’ll need to set up the plugin anew: add instruments to slots, go through settings etc.
- Don’t try to run both this plugin and the old one at the same time, that may lead to heartbreak and chaos
- On first load, the plugin icon may not be in your old place. It will likely be somewhere near the top right of your screen.
- There are still bugs related to the updating of the “Players list”. Clicking the “Player list” tab should update it.
This version has been tested and feels robust, but as always, use it at your own risk (especially with Winterstock looming)! Also, we’d love your experiences with it too, for further bug fixes and polish. Add your comments below!