Here are all me written stories. Best enjoyed with a cup of tea and many biscuits!
Me stories about the amazing sheepdog Ruff!
- First Ruff story: How Ruff came to be in this world
- Second Ruff story: How Ruff started guarding sheep
- Third Ruff story: How Ruff met a lovely sheepdog lass
- Fourth Ruff story: How Ruff tried ter get his fur slick and shiny
- Fifth Ruff story: How Ruff met the badgers on Greenfields
- Sixth Ruff Story: How Ruff was very shrewd and created badgery music
- Seventh Ruff Story: How Ruff tried to scrounge up some scones
Sammy the Slug stories
Delightful children’s tales about the delightful Sammy the Slug! Quite delightful!
- Sammy the Slug and the Walking Turnips
- Sammy the Slug and the Breakfast Bacon
- Sammy the Slug and the Jolly Jokes
Various lectures given in-game, including ones that others have written. Most are from the Green Dragon Friday lecture series.
- The Thain
- Concerning Turnips – by Bonkadoc
- The Decline and Fall of Arnor
- How to Catch a Story by the Tale – by Pycella
- The Making of Stamps for the Quick Post – by Ambrinna
- Breakfast is the Most Important Meal – by Pycella
- Dragons – by Pycella
- Ronald Dwale – by Pycella
Field trip notes
Notes and stories from the Historical Field Trips the Grand Order runs twice a year.
- Of Sausages and Scary Trees – The Buckland Field Trip
- Tales from the Battle of Greenfields
- Notes from the Woods – The Eight Field Trip
- The Battle of Fornost – The Fornost Field Trip