The dwarf statue in Frerin's Court
Yule is getting nearer, and what better thing to do than to make a large drawing to greet yer friends a very merry yuletide? Not much! So here we go! This is the first meetup to make this year’s yule drawing for the Laurelin hobbits!
Date: Tuesday December 10
Time: 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime), PLEASE BE ON TIME
Location: Thorin’s Gate, by the statue in Frerin’s Court
Once again, I’d like to make a yule video with as many hobbit players on Laurelin as possible. The video will be released near yule.
- This second is shoot is Tuesday December 10. Meet at the statue in Frerin’s Court, Thorin’s Gate.
- Also, I’d love it if yer hobbits sent me a screenshot of yourself in-game, in a festive/merry/yule motive. I can use those in the end credits of the video. Please use high-quality screenshots (1024×768 pixels is really the minimum, but much larger is better). Widescreen format is great! Don’t add any effects or text to the images, and make sure they aren’t too dark.
- Send it to me before end of December 21st, at the very latest! Use this email:
Instructions for this video:
- We’ll go ice fishing, so bring fishing rods! As well as merry yule-ish and warm clothes (red, green and yellow are very grand)
- Also, the lake we’re fishing in is covered by ice, so try think of ways we can try chop a hole in the ice (by in-game effects and emotes).
- Be prepared to follow orders!
- Bring lanterns or sparklers if you have them, also fireworks
- Bring music instruments if you have them (so you can “play” during the video)
- Try to avoid speaking in /say, use the raid (/ra) instead
- Have fun!
For inspiration, here is the yule video from last year.The 2018 hobbit yule video