A last visit to the inn before them yule days? Here’s yer chance, hobbits! Come celebrate yule with us at the Green Dragon!
Date: Friday December 21
Time: 7:30PM UK time (2:30PM servertime)
Location: Green Dragon Inn, Bywater, Laurelin server
While we fully expect that many hobbits may be busy preparing for yule with family and close friends this Friday, other might need an ale to calm down before the festive storm. Yer are heartily welcome to the Green Dragon yule party!
Here is what is planned:
- Mulled cider! Barmy will be keeping the kettle on all night, so yer can help yerselves to soothing spicy mullied cider.
- The yule pork feast! A festive day calls for a festive meal, and few things are as festive as pork (unless yer have a live one living in yer study or somet…). Barmy will be cooking up a pork-flavoured meal, served all night.
- Yule stories and poems
- Yule songs
- Perhaps a yule riddle or two?
- All the latest hobbit news, of both yule and beyond!
- Good-natured banter and gossip with your hobbit friends, both old and new!
So do come for a mug of mulled cider, good company, a story, a dance and tender pork with all the trimmings. If yer have entertainment and news to share, that’s grand too! Welcome, hobbits! And a very merry yule to everyone!
Please note: Green Dragon Friday is a roleplaying event for hobbits. While travelling dwarves are always welcome at the inn, for lore reasons we generally ask that the Big Folk do not attend. Please roll up a hobbit instead to attend, it is grand fun!