The Songburrow Strollers kicked off their Shire Farm tour last night! Many hobbits had found their way to Bamfurlong in the Marish, where farmer Maggot had promised to keep his dogs in line for the evening. See some pictures from the night here!
Songs of the night
The following songs were played (original titles in parentheses)
- Bamfurlong Reel (St Anne’s Reel)
- Banks of the Brandywine (Banks of the Newfoundland)
- Mushrooms in the Marish (Courting in the Kitchen)
- Dreaming by the Riverbank (Mo Shuil Ad Dheidh)
- Farmer Maggot (Drowsy Maggie)
- Mushrooms (Swagger)
- Tilling the Land (Landslide)
- Brandywine River (Red River Valley)
- Stump Tail Dog
- Birches of the Shire (folk medley)
- Midnight on Stock Road (Ye Jacobites by Name)
- Drunken Lullabies
- The Bywater Bouncing Song (Orange Blossom Special)
- Home Sweet Home
Some highlights of the night
The large and lively crowd! Thank yer all for coming!
Introducing Sevelda as a new Stroller. Marvellous playing!
All the fireworks. Hooray for anniversary festivals!
Simbo jumping into the crowd during the Bouncing Song. The ground shook!
Pictures from the nightMaster Gemer’s video
First of all, master Gemer has posted this lovely video from the night in the concert thread on the official forums. Thank yer kindly for this!
Master Givurix has a couple of pictures over at his place, with promises of more to come.
Rowana has posted many pictures over at the Grand Order forums. Hooray!
And here are me own pictures!