So us hobbits went nosing around in them Misty Mountains last night. We ended up in a valley full of very tall longshanks who called us bad little people and threw rocks after us. The rotters!
Akelay, Jiro, Nimelia, Lina, Sevelda, Tallic and Tibba.
Party composition: Two guardians, four (!) minstrels and one wimpy waden.
- Recover lost mathoms.
- Have a peek around in scary surroundings.
- Have a good time together.
- We found our way out! Hooray!
- No really grand mathoms recovered, many pieces of leather hides.
- One biscuit box opened, no biscuits found *pouts*
- Many bruises and sore shins after being pelted by rocks from above.
- Songs sung:Not many during the trip! Many before though!
- Disconnects:one, just after the final big meanie tumbled.
- Pies eaten: Too few, according to some.
- Attempts at playing with the final scary big feller: One!
- Snowballs thrown: Not too many
- Circle chase accompanied by music: Naw, the wimpy waded DC-ed before one could start.
If yer are interested, here are the pictures from our previous trip ter Helegrod, when we went playing with spiders. Anyways, I am sure yer really scrolled down here ter see the pictures from our recent trip, so here they are!