The Grand Order of the Lost Mathom held its annual yule party last night! As with any hobbit party, there was much in the way of food, music, speeches, poetry and fireworks. And of course, the company of good friends!
Some facts from the party
- Party guests: Ca 40 hobbits visited
- Food: Much! Although I personally forgot to eat me biscuits *tuts*
- Speeches: One welcoming speech by Rowana
- Poems: Two by Simbo. Here is one of them!
- Number of Songburrow Strollers songs: 5 in the main set, 2 near the brandy keg in the end
- Number of Brandy Badgers songs: 4
- Gifts given by Sevelda: Many!
- Fireworks displays: Four main ones; One at the start, one during the yule tree ceremony, one after the music, and one in Michel Delving after the party. Plus many individual rockets in-between.
- Meals: One, although the table was full of food all night, and pies and drinks were widely shared.
- Wildlife present: Seven badgers, one dancing bear
Thank yer all who came and partied with us! Here’s to another lovely year of hobbit fun!
First of all, yer can find many more grand pictures over at the Grand Order Notice Board, courtesy of miss Rowana!
Else, here are some of me own pictures!