So the Grand Order was out looking fer a lost mathom tonight, and we ended up being lost ourselves down a huge, scary rift. Here are some pictures from the search.
The following hobbits went on the journey: Frekna, Jerremiah, Jiro, Nimelia, Lina, Patula, Rowana, Simbo, Sevelda, Tallic, Tibba, Zinniamae. All from the Grand Order of the Lost Mathom.
Party composition: Six guardians, five minstrels and one useless little stick-thrower who spent most of her time taking screenshots.
- Recover lost mathoms.
- Have a peek around in scary surroundings.
- Have a good time together.
- We found our way out!
- Three mathoms recovered
- Several biscuit boxes opened, no biscuits found *pouts*
- Many bruises and sore shins, one lost tooth (recovered in the end, though)
- Quite a few songs sung
- Disconnects: one (at the very start)
- Attempts at playing with the final scary big feller: Two, the last one was successful!
- Number of screenshots taken by me during the final fight: 0!
- The final mathom’s ability to impress lasses: 0,01%